- WSU admissions is central to every student that comes to WSU in their initial and continuting process of finding information and providing proper documentation for entrance, connection to colleges at the university and a great asset for exploring WSU.
- The Center for Advising and Career Development (CACD) serves to cultivate academic and career partnerships that promote development of students as life-long learners and successful citizens.
- Counselors work to assist students to develop lifelong skills that are essential to achieving and maintaining academic and personal competence.
- IP is promoting more research, service learning, internship, and community projects that infuse experiential, intercultural learning and personally enriching experiences into our students' portfolios.
- The Graduate School is to advance graduate education and enhance the experience of our graduate students.
- The McNair Achievement Program at WSU provides program participants with graduate education preparation activists and services to include faculty mentored research experiences, coursework focused on the culture of graduate education, and academic and career counseling.
- African-American Student Center provides an environment that inspires learning for all students at Washington State University through academic, socio-cultural and career focused services that are culturally unique to the "black" community.
- The Asian American & Pacific Islander (AAPI) Student Center promotes holistic services and programs that assist Washington State University to retain, develop and assist AAPI students in achieving their highest education potential.
- Chicana/o Latina/o Student Center promotes academic success and achievement for all students especially those of Latin/Ethnic, cultural, community, heritage and linguistic backgrounds.
- GIESORC promotes education, empowerment, and engagement for gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, questioning, and ally (GLBTQA) constituents across the Washington State University system.
- Multicultural Student Services (MSS) facilitates the best undergraduate experience for multicultural students through the provision of culturally relevant programs and services that foster their successful transition, adjustment, persistence, achievement, and graduation.
- Native American Student Center (NASC) provides academic guidance that promotes student's academic achievement, personal leadership development, global citizenship competency, and respect for all cultures.
Health & Safety
- The Access Center provides accommodations and services to incoming and current WSU students with disabilities, psychological or medical conditions, or temporary injuries that limit their access to the educational environment.
- The physicians and experienced healthcare providers care for more than 10,000 students annually. We are the outpatient clinic and home for student health insurance information.
- We offer free rides almost anywhere within the Pullman city limits and walking escorts on the WSU campus.
- About 5,200 students live in our 18 residence halls and we offer many living options so you can better select a place where you will feel at home and be able to stay and study.
- Student Financial Service will provide financial resources to s students for personal and educational goals preparing students with the financial knowledge related to university and personal living.
ASWSU provides students with a platform for success through advocacy, opportunity, accessibility, collaborations, innovation and purpose while acting as liasion between students and University faculty, staff, and administration.
Student Affairs and Enrollment
Our staff members cut across over 20 different units that specialize in community outreach, student recruitment, student health and wellbeing, leadership building, civic engagement, and cultural appreciation, to name just a few.
Student and Hourly Employment
JobX coordinates great opportunities between students seeking on and off campus employment, non-students seeking temporary on-campus employment and employers looking to fill their work-study and non-work study jobs.
Student Involvement strengthens an develops individuals and organizations through arts, leadership and involvement; serving as a primary resources for maximizing the educational journey of WSU students
Student's Book Corporation (Bookie)
The Bookie - Washington State University Official Store